Night Markets, Taipei
Taipei, Taiwan is infamous for its large selection of night markets. It is truly a city that comes alive a night, not to mention the abundance of street-side eateries that open as a part of these markets.
One of the biggest markets is Shilin, but a simple google search will return at least 5 others. They are usually open every night of the week until 12AM and sell everything you can imagine.
I like night markets for their selection of trendy and inexpensive shoes. However, even if you’re not a serious shopper, you’ll be well lured in by the smell of food from stoplights away.
- nudeswimming likes this
- ruoxin reblogged this from yamaijiaboduolike and added:
- eatingtaiwan reblogged this from traveriepedia
- formosanbluemagpie likes this
- thevanster likes this
- yamaijiaboduolike reblogged this from ileftmyheartintaiwan and added:
- ileftmyheartintaiwan reblogged this from traveriepedia
- traveriepedia posted this